The EU data protection regulation (GDPR), 'Datenschutzgesetz 2000' and 'Datenschutz-Anpassungsgesetz 2018' are used to legally protect personal data. We only process your data based on legal provisions (GDPR, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
It is particularly important to us that all the personal details you entrust to us are protected and kept safe. This document will provide you with more information with regard to how your personal details are used and processed.
Appropriation, legal basis, storage period and data recipient
- We need the personal information gathered for advertising purposes. The data for this is collected, stored, processed and used.
- The legal bases for processing your personal data are legitimate interests and also your consent. Non-provision of data can have various consequences.
Cookies, Google Analytics
- Cookies, other tracking technologies and functions used by the web analysis service [Google Analytics] can be used on our Internet platform in many different ways. Cookies are small text files which recognise a user and make it possible for an analysis of your use of our website to be made. The information generated is sent to the supplier's server and stored there. They are also used to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, more effective and also safer overall. Cookies are also used to measure the frequency of page views and for general navigation.
We only use Google Analytics with IP-anonymisation activated. This means that the user's IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union and in other signatory states of the Agreement of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
The IP address transferred from the user's browser will be associated with other data held by Google. The user can prevent the storage of cookies via the relevant setting in their browser software; the user can also prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer by downloading and installing the plug-in available: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Further information about data use by Google, setting options and dissent options can be found in the Google data protection statement (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads) and in the settings regarding displaying of pop-ups by Google (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated). The user's personal data will be deleted or anonymised after 14 months.
- In using our website you are consenting to our setting of cookies. In your browser settings you can refuse to accept cookies. For detailed information about how this works, please consult the instructions from your browser provider. If you decide against certain technical and/or functional cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited. Some cookies remain on your end device until you delete them.
- We have concluded the relevant contract on data processing with the service provider. They have committed themselves to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. You may of course request more information about the processors we have commissioned.
- Your IP address is gathered but pseudonymised straight away. Then only rough localisation is possible.
- The connection with the web analysis provider is based on standard contractual clauses.
- Data processing is based on legal terms of § 96 para 3 TKG (Telecommunications Act) and Art 6 GDPR (in particular consent). Since the privacy of our users is important, user details are pseudonymised.
Consent and right of withdrawal
- If your consent is required to process your data, we will only process this data with your express consent.
- Essentially we do not process any data relating to minors and are also not authorised to do so. Upon providing your consent you are confirming that you are over the age of 14 or have the consent of a legal representative.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the address provided. In this case, any data previously stored about your will be anonymised and merely used for statistical purposes later, with no reference to any specific person. If you withdraw your consent, or validly object to the further processing on the basis of your consent, we will no longer process the data for these purposes.
Data securityThe operator implements technical and organisational security measures to protect stored personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or deletion, and against access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continually improved in accordance with the latest technological updates.
- You have the right to receive information at any time about the data we have stored about you [name, contact details]. In so far as there is no legal obligation to store records, you have the right to have this data deleted and can also dissent to its processing. In addition you have the right to correct data, restrict its processing and transference, and also to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authorities (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- With regard to your rights, please contact us or write to us at:
Technophyon, Regio Tech 14,6395 Hochfilzen, Österreich
T: +43 (0)5359 22890
Data Protection Officer: Cornelia Seiwald